Monday, May 26, 2008

We Have a Winner!

I don't want this post to interfere with this week's theme, so I'm changing the time of this post (even though it is being written at 7:00 AM Monday morning...I know, I know, I'm addicted to blogging. Who blogs at 7:00 in the morning?)
Anyway, I told you I would be doing a highly sophisticated manner of picking a name.

I typed up everyone's names who contributed something, cut them into strips, put them in my husband's baseball cap, and had my 5 year old pick one of them.

Here's who he chose:

Desta, congratulations! This time it paid to submit a post so your name could be in the hat twice! So I need to know: Target or Wal-Mart? And I need your address too.

While you're all here, post a comment on the music theme for the week. And check back soon for another giveaway!

1 comment:

Desta said...

Thanks E! And I am definitely going to post something for this week's theme because I was already going to do a Music Snobs Anonymous: Junior Edition on my blog this week. Two birds, one stone!